Work/Employment Visa 2023

EB-1 Visa

You may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if you have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, in science, art, education, business, or sport to gain legal permanent residence in the US.

EB-2 Visa

The EB-2 visa allows foreign nationals to live, work and take up as lawful permanent residence in the United States. Learn more about the requirements and process of getting this employment-based immigrant visa, also known as a green card.

EB-3 Visa

The EB-3 Visa is a Third Priority Worker visa available for skilled workers who hold a bachelor’s degree and eventually other unskilled workers. To be eligible, you must hold a baccalaureate degree or at least 2 years of training or working experience.

Side by side comparison of Employment options in U.S.

QUALIFICATIONSPriority workers:

• Aliens with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics

• Outstanding professors and researchers

• Certain multinational managers and executives
• Aliens with advanced degree

• Exceptional ability

• National Interest Waiver
• Professionals

• Skilled worker

• Non-skilled worker
ADVANTAGES• Permanent residence within relatively short time

• Spouse and unmarried children under 21 are included in permanent residency.
• Generally faster attainment of permanent residence relative to the EB-3 category;

• National Interest Waiver Beneficiary does not require sponsorship from a U.S. employer, and may apply on his or her own behalf
• Permanent residency in the United States;

• Your derivatives such as your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 years old will be eligible for the permanent residency;

• EB-3 Visa requirements are less strict than any other permanent immigrant visa
ABILITY TO SPONSOR YOURSELFYes, aliens with extraordinary abilityYes, National Interest WaiverNo
LABOR CERTIFICATIONNoYes (Except National Interest Waiver)Yes (Full time or permanent job offer)
BENEFICIARYSpouse and unmarried children 21 yrs old or youngerSpouse and unmarried children 21 yrs old or youngerSpouse and unmarried children 21 yrs old or younger
CAN YOUR DERIVATIVE WORK?Yes, the spouse can work after EAD approvalYes, the spouse can work after EAD approvalYes, the spouse can work after EAD approval
EMPLOYMENT FOR APPLICANTImmediately upon entryImmediately upon entryImmediately upon entry
PROCESSING TIME*Avg. 8 monthsUsually 6 monthsfrom 3 to 8 months
PREMIUM PROCESSINGAvailable, even if the petition is outside U.S. (except multinational managers and executives)Available (Except NIW)Available
**Average processing time from the receipt dates. Subject to change without further notification.
Ask us on WhatsApp
lütfen bize sorun