Welcome to Lawmaks ™
Lawmaks is an internationally renowned Immigration Law Firm headquartered in the United States; with offices in Stamford, CT, New York, NY, and Dubai, UAE.
Lawmaks provides creative solutions to individuals and corporations, in helping them navigate through the complex issues they face with U.S. immigration.
While providing a full range of immigration legal services for clients from all across the globe, we specialize in Investment Visa categories for clients from the MENA region.Call USA office Call UAE office
Please select Visa type
USA Investment Visa
USA Family Visa
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Our word is our bond; Lawmaks adheres to transparency from the onset to the conclusion of your Immigration journey.
- Creativity: Creative Solutions needed to navigate you through today’s challenging U.S. Legal Immigration system.
- Client-Centric approach: Lawmaks deeply values the client’s experience. The clients’ interests are at the core of every decision.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest industry standards.
- Humanity: We understand that behind every case, there is a real person with a real story. Our team treats each client with the utmost respect and dignity.
Attorney Marjan Kasra, Esq. established Lawmaks nearly two decades ago. Lawmaks is a leading expert in U.S. Immigration and has consistently maintained a strong visa approval rate throughout the years.
Our Law Firm has been consistently recognized as the “10 Best” by the American Institute of Legal Counsel, in the State of CT, where we are headquartered.
Our attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and we are frequent Panel Experts at prestigious venues such as the New York City Bar, Iranian American Bar Association (New York Chapter), EB-5 magazine events and other immigration law events worldwide.
Lawmaks has helped numerous families, entrepreneurs and companies from across the globe realize their U.S. immigration dreams, and we’d be happy to welcome you into our select group of clientele.